Escape from it all by enhancing your Bar Harbor Vacation Experience
Our Bar Harbor Vacation Experiences offer extraordinary dinners, lobster bakes, and unforgettable activities – the perfect Maine getaway!
- Fabulous Dinner at the Reading Room Restaurant, located at the Bar Harbor Inn
- Downeast Lobster Bakes at the Bar Harbor Inn
- Dinner at The Bistro, located accross the road at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel
- 2 Hour Harbor Cruise aboard the Margaret Todd
- Scenic Nature Cruise aboard the Acadian
- Narrated Acadia National Park Tour
- Ferry to Schoodic – Winter Harbor, Bicycle Rental and Lobster Roll Lunch on the Schoodic Ferry
- Take a Hike in the Park with a 7 day park pass and a waterproof trail map
No Maine getaway is complete without fresh and local cuisine. Indulge in a fabulous dinner at the Reading Room Restaurant at the Bar Harbor Inn where you’ll enjoy delicious gourmet cuisine, fine personal service and the best oceanfront view in town.
Explore Acadia National Park at your leisure with a Waterproof Acadia Trail Map and a 7-day pass National Park Pass to access to over 47,000 acres of picturesque coastline, rugged mountains, peaceful lakes and vehicle-free carriage roads.
Bistro on Eden is located at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel, just across the street! Receive $50 dining voucher at the Bistro for $45 The Bistro offers something for everyone. Experience casual fine dining and a full bar in a relaxed atmosphere, with local and international cuisine. Enjoy the views of Frenchman Bay near one of our floor-to-ceiling windows or take in the fresh salt air on our deck or patio. No menu or beverage limits.
Hop on the Schoodic Ferry to Winter Harbor and Schoodic Peninsula. Once in Winter Harbor, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a quiet, secluded Acadia experience. Ride your bike through the new carriage trails, hike up the Anvil, and enjoy a fresh lobster lunch overlooking the Gulf of Maine.
Choose your theme and a black bear, moose or seal stuffed animal with corresponding children’s book will be placed in your room while you are out enjoying the park! Sit down, relax and enjoy a story with your children after a long day of adventure. $30 per package. To book contact guest services.